The AOSSM Annual Meeting offers an unprecedented opportunity to showcase your organization by bringing together our esteemed audience of influential experts in the orthopaedic sports medicine profession.
AOSSM members are surgeons, physicians, physician assistants, athletic trainers, and physical therapists at various stages in their careers who are focused on educational excellence. When you compare the AOSSM annual meeting to others, this is the most cost-effective investment you can make. The range of educational topics, combined with the quality of speakers and attendees, makes this meeting the most engaging in the industry. Our sessions provide cutting-edge education, which ties into the hands-on experiences available on the exhibit floor.
The exhibit hall is the epicenter of excitement and provides opportunities for attendees and exhibitors to engage throughout the meeting. We offer exhibitors exclusive time with healthcare professionals. Don’t miss this chance to maximize your exposure and to promote your products, services and solutions.
- Expanded audience of sports medicine professionals
- Improved exhibit hours with no competing educational sessions, ensuring that attendees are focused on you
- Longer daily breaks to increase the time set aside for you to engage with your audience
- In-booth demo time to augment your outreach
- Masters Competition – Popular contest pitting the legends of the sports medicine world in a fun and heated competition
- Daily lunch provided by AOSSM in the exhibit hall
- Friday Evening Exhibit Hall Social Hour, hosted by AOSSM
- Private meeting spaces available on the exhibition floor
- ACE (Accelerating the Cutting Edge) Award - Apply Today!
- Circle of Honor Award Ceremony
- Two Keystone Theatres where you can discuss your products and services with our audience
- A golf tournament on Wednesday where you can socialize with healthcare professionals (sponsorship opportunities available for the gold tournament too!)
Advantages for Exhibitors
- Three badges per 100 square feet of exhibit space
- Badges grant access to the exhibit hall and scientific abstract (plenary) sessions on a space available basis
- Additional badges will be available for $350 each if purchased by June 13, 2022 and $450 each after June 13, 2022.
- Company name, description and booth number in the final program, online floor plan and meeting app
- Pre- and post-meeting attendee mailing lists
Exhibit Hall Hours*
- Thursday, July 14, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Friday, July 15, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (5-6 p.m. social hour)
- Saturday, July 16, 10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 12, 1 - 6 p.m. (Booths 20x20 or larger only)
- Wednesday, July 13, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (All booths)
Saturday, July 17, 1:30 - 8 p.m.
*Hours subject to change
Follow these links to review the online floor plan, reserve your space, and access to the exhibitor console featuring the ability to update your profile, the service kit, and the exhibitor rules and guidelines.
- $35 per square foot
- Standard Rate: $3,500 per 10' x 10' booth + Corner Charge
- Corner Charge: $100 per exposed corner
Enhance Your Experience
AOSSM offers a variety of support opportunities to meet diverse goals and all budgets. Let us work with you to create a customized package and make sure that your organization is recognized as an industry leader. Contact Melanie Stanton, CAE, CFRE, Director of Development & Individual Giving, at 847-655-8651 or [email protected].
Registration is now open for exhibiting companies. All exhibitors must register their name to the Exhibiting Company's badge list. The primary Exhibitor Contact may have their password emailed to them as a reminder through the registration site here. If you are not the primary Exhibitor Contact, please contact that person for access to the site for redeeming exhibitor passes. If you need further assistance, please contact CDS, our conference registrar, at 774-247-4013 phone or [email protected].
Looking for Private Meeting Space?
AOSSM welcomes exhibiting, affiliate, and alumni groups to request space in which to host private sales meetings and special networking functions. Your meeting space request will be reviewed and you should expect a response in 2-3 business days.Request Space Here
Exhibitor Hotel Accommodations
Hotel reservations for AOSSM 2022 Annual Meeting exhibiting companies are now open! Select “Exhibitor” as your guest type.
Looking to book a group of 10+ rooms?
Fill out the group request form here. The deadline date to request a block of rooms is Friday, March 25, 2022. All rooms must be assigned with names by no later than Tuesday, May 17, 2022. Additional policies can be found here . ConferenceDirect is the only official hotel partner endorsed by the AOSSM 2022 Annual Meeting. We strongly encourage you to book rooms for you and your staff within our official hotel block, through ConfereceDirect. If you are contacted by other third-party companies offering hotel booking assistance or discounted rates, please be aware they are most likely a scam and AOSSM cannot guarantee your hotel reservation upon arrival.
Exhibit or Sponsorship Questions?
Ready to book your booth? Contact Chuck Wagner, Exhibit Sales, 312-265-9657 or [email protected].
Already exhibiting and would like support or need answers to questions? Contact Barry Sacks, Exhibit Manager, 312-265-9642 or [email protected].
Looking for sponsorship opportunities? Contact Melanie Stanton, CAE, CFRE, Director of Development & Individual Giving, 847-655-8651 or [email protected].