The AOSSM Annual Meeting draws more than 1,600 healthcare professionals who specialize in the field of sports medicine. The 2022 meeting will be bigger than ever as AOSSM marks our 50th anniversary with celebrations, giveaways, and special recognitions. Do not miss this chance to connect with surgeon leaders from around the world.
There are numerous ways to amplify your brand and broaden your visibility with meeting attendees before, during, and after the meeting. We invite you to work with us to create a customized package that strengthens your ties with orthopaedic sports medicine professionals. Our members recognize the importance of industry partnership and our common goal of improving patient care.
We develop individualized packages focused on fulfilling your company’s goals – be it outreach and connections, brand recognition and marketing, or education support. Ranging from small, intimate touchpoints to large-scale programs.
Opportunities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Instructional Course and Session Education Grants
- Recognition from the podium, including General Sessions, Game Changers, and the Presidential Guest Speaker
- Social Events such as the Welcome Reception, Family Night Party, and more
- Banner ads in e-blasts and final program advertising
- Convention center Wi-Fi
- Convention center visual ads and branding
- Hotel key cards
- Badge lanyards
- Registration kiosks
- And so much more!
And don’t forget the additional enhancements to your presence within the exhibit hall:
- Keystone Theater sessions – lunch provided by AOSSM
- In-booth demo time slots to augment your educational outreach
- New! Private meeting spaces available on the show floor
Let us help you gain a competitive advantage for your organization.
To create a unique package, contact:
Melanie Stanton, CAE, CFRE
Director of Development & Individual Giving