Join us in celebrating AOSSM’s 50th at the 2022 Annual Meeting at The Broadmoor, July 13-17 in Colorado Springs! This year’s event will be extraordinary in many ways, as we celebrate our past while building on the foundation of AOSSM’s half century of excellence.
Surrounded by the stunning natural beauty of the Rocky Mountains, the 2022 Annual Meeting will be AOSSM’s biggest and best yet with outstanding education sessions and events, including:
- 24 Instructional Courses
- 21 Concurrent Sessions
- Ten General Sessions
- Global Program Series sessions featuring our international partners ESSKA, ISAKOS, and SLARD
- Three Game Changer Sessions, with high-profile panelists on topics such as Diversity in Sports Medicine
- Two sessions presented by our colleagues from The FORUM
- The Sports Health Symposium “Training the Adolescent Athlete” on Thursday, July 14
- The “Big Reveal” of the recipient of AOSSM’s largest-ever research grant, the 50th Anniversary Sports Medicine Multicenter Research Grant
- And MUCH more!
Gather with Colleagues and Friends
The AOSSM Annual Meeting would not be complete without gatherings of friends and family. Celebrations of our 50th anniversary abound, including a Golf Outing at The Broadmoor’s West Course (limited availability), a poolside Welcome Reception with live entertainment, social hour in the Exhibit Hall, and the return of the Family Olympics during Family Night at the Flying W Ranch.Social Events
Create Lasting Memories in Beautiful Colorado Springs
There are more than 60 area attractions, including trains, museums, parks, a zoo and more. You’ll find no shortage of things to do in Colorado Springs, where the adventures range from mild to wild! Explore the 2022 Official Visitors Guide here for even more ideas.