The AOSSM Annual Meeting offers an unprecedented opportunity to showcase your organization by bringing together our esteemed audience of influential experts in the orthopaedic sports medicine profession.
AOSSM members are surgeons, physicians, physician assistants, athletic trainers, and physical therapists at various stages in their careers who are focused on educational excellence. When you compare the AOSSM annual meeting to others, this is the most cost-effective investment you can make. The range of educational topics, combined with the quality of speakers and attendees, makes this meeting the most engaging in the industry. Our sessions provide cutting-edge education, which ties into the hands-on experiences available on the exhibit floor.
The exhibit hall is the epicenter of excitement and provides opportunities for attendees and exhibitors to engage throughout the meeting. We offer exhibitors exclusive time with healthcare professionals. Don’t miss this chance to maximize your exposure and to promote your products, services, and solutions.
- Expanded audience of sports medicine professionals
- Improved exhibit hours with no competing educational sessions, ensuring that attendees are focused on you
- Dedicated daily breaks to increase the time set aside for you to engage with your audience
- Masters Competition – Popular contest pitting the legends of the sports medicine world in a fun and heated competition
- Daily lunch provided by AOSSM in the exhibit hall
- Thursday Night Kick-off Party in the Exhibit Hall, hosted by AOSSM
- ACE (Accelerating the Cutting Edge) Award. Look for the ACE Award application in 2023!
- Circle of Honor Award Ceremony
- Two Keystone Theatres where you can discuss your products and services with our audience
Advantages for Exhibitors
- Three badges per 100 square feet of exhibit space
- Badges grant access to the exhibit hall and scientific abstract (plenary) sessions on a space available basis
- Additional badges will be available for $395 each if purchased by June 12, 2023, and $495 each after June 12, 2023.
- Company name, description and booth number in the final program, online floor plan and meeting app
- Pre- and post-meeting attendee mailing lists
Exhibit Hall Hours*
- Thursday, July 13 from 10 a.m.–1:30 p.m.; 4:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m. (welcome party in hall from 4:30–6:30 p.m.)
- Friday, July 14 from 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Saturday, July 15 from 10 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
* Subject to change
- Tuesday, July 11, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. (booths 20x20 or larger only)
- Wednesday, July 12, 8 a.m.–6 p.m. (all booths)
- Saturday, July 16, 1:30 - 6 p.m.
Follow these links to review the online floor plan, reserve your space, and access to the exhibitor console featuring the ability to update your profile, the service kit, and the exhibitor rules and guidelines. Direct questions to Chuck Wagner, Exhibit Sales, 312.265.9657 or [email protected].
Exhibitor registration is now open.
- $36 per square foot
- Standard Rate: $3,600 per 10' x 10' booth + Corner Charge
- Corner Charge: $100 per exposed corner
Exhibitor Service Manual
Access the 2023 Exhibitor Service Manual here.
Enhance Your Experience
AOSSM offers a variety of support opportunities to meet diverse goals and all budgets. Let us work with you to create a customized package and make sure that your organization is recognized as an industry leader. Contact Melanie Stanton, CAE, CFRE, Director of Development & Individual Giving, at 847.655.8651 or [email protected].
Private Event or Function Space Request
We recognize that sometimes a private, quiet space is needed to conduct business with your priority clients and prospects. AOSSM welcomes exhibiting, affiliate, and alumni groups at the 2023 Annual Meeting to request space in which to host private meetings and special networking functions. We are eager to help you schedule your event during our meeting. For rules, guidelines and to request space, please fill out the form here. Your meeting space request will be reviewed by AOSSM, and you should expect to receive a response by the end of May.Submit a Request
The AOSSM room block is now closed, if you still require hotel reservations, please secure through our trusted partner aRes Travel by visiting this link (Book online or call 1-800-593-3186 for assistance).
aRes Travel is a third-party travel planner. Rates, deposits, and cancellation policies may vary and are the responsibility of the guest. Questions on hotel policies or payments made on aRes website should be directed to the aRes Reservation Center or to the hotel directly.
Exhibit or Sponsorship Questions?
Ready to book your booth? Contact Chuck Wagner, Exhibit Sales, 312.265.9657 or [email protected].
Already exhibiting and would like support or need answers to questions? Contact Barry Sacks, Exhibit Manager, 312.265.9642 or [email protected].
Looking for sponsorship opportunities? Contact Melanie Stanton, CAE, CFRE, Director of Development & Individual Giving, 847.655.8651 or [email protected].