The AOSSM Annual Meeting offers an unprecedented opportunity to showcase your organization by bringing together our esteemed audience of influential experts in the orthopaedic sports medicine profession.
AOSSM members are surgeons, physicians, physician assistants, athletic trainers, and physical therapists at various stages in their careers who are focused on educational excellence. When you compare the AOSSM annual meeting to others, this is the most cost-effective investment you can make. The range of educational topics, combined with the quality of speakers and attendees, makes this meeting the most engaging in the industry. Our sessions provide cutting-edge education, which ties into the hands-on experiences available on the exhibit floor.
The exhibit hall is the epicenter of excitement and provides opportunities for attendees and exhibitors to engage throughout the meeting. We offer exhibitors exclusive time with healthcare professionals during program breaks and daily lunches. Don’t miss this chance to maximize your exposure and to promote your products, services, and solutions.
- Expanded audience of sports medicine professionals
- Improved exhibit hours with no competing educational sessions, ensuring that attendees are focused on you
- Dedicated daily breaks to increase the time set aside for you to engage with your audience
- Masters Competition – Popular contest pitting the legends of the sports medicine world in a fun and heated competition
- ACE (Accelerating the Cutting Edge) Award. Look for the ACE Award application in 2024 (no fee to apply)!
- Circle of Honor Awardees
- Keystone Theater where you can discuss your products and services with our audience
- Turf field with games and competitions
Advantages for Exhibitors
- Three badges per 100 square feet of exhibit space.
- Badges grant access to the exhibit hall and scientific abstract (plenary) sessions on a space available basis.
- Additional badges will be available for $395 each if purchased by June 13, 2024, and $495 each after June 13, 2024.
- Company name, description and booth number in the online program, meeting app, and online floor plan.
- Pre- and post-meeting attendee mailing lists.
Exhibit Hall Hours*
- Thursday, July 11 from 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Friday, July 12 from 10 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 13 from 10 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
* Subject to change
- Tuesday, July 9, 1 p.m.–6 p.m. (booths 20x20 or larger only)
- Wednesday, July 10, 8 a.m.–6 p.m. (all booths)
- Saturday, July 13, 1:30 - 6 p.m.
Follow these links to review the online floor plan, reserve your space, and access the exhibitor console featuring the ability to update your profile, the service kit, and the exhibitor rules and guidelines. Direct questions to Scott Brewster, Exhibit Sales, 312.265.9640 or [email protected].
Exhibitor registration will open in mid-February.
All exhibitors must register their name to the Exhibiting Company's badge list. The primary Exhibitor Contact may have their password emailed to them as a reminder through the registration site. If you are not the primary Exhibitor Contact, please contact that person for access to the site for redeeming exhibitor passes. If you need further assistance, please contact CDS, our conference registrar, at 774-247-4013 phone or [email protected].
- $37 per square foot
- Standard Rate: $3,700 per 10' x 10' booth + Corner Charge
- Corner Charge: $200 per exposed corner
Exhibitor Service Manual
This will be released in March 2024.
Enhance Your Experience
AOSSM offers a variety of support opportunities to meet diverse goals and all budgets. Let us work with you to create a customized package and make sure that your organization is recognized as an industry leader. Contact Melanie Stanton, CAE, CFRE, Senior Director of Development & Individual Giving, at 847.655.8651 or [email protected].
Apply for the ACE Award
The ACE Award is a competitive, new product award for our exhibitors, recognizing cutting-edge innovation in the field of orthopaedic sports medicine. The award represents the Society’s recognition of industry partners’ contribution to the field and the importance of corporate innovations that impact our members and their patients.
Private Event or Function Space Request
We recognize that sometimes a private, quiet space is needed to conduct business with your priority clients and prospects. AOSSM welcomes exhibiting, affiliate, and alumni groups at the 2024 Annual Meeting to request space in which to host private meetings and special networking functions. We are eager to help you schedule your event during our meeting. For rules, guidelines and to request space, please fill out the function space request form. Your request will be reviewed by AOSSM, and you should expect to receive a response by the end of May.Submit a Request
Hotel reservations for AOSSM 2024 Annual Meeting exhibiting companies are now open! Select “Exhibitor” as your guest type.
Looking to book a group of 10+ rooms?
Fill out the group request form here. The deadline date to request a block of rooms is Friday, March 29, 2024.
All rooms must be assigned with names by no later than Friday, May 17, 2024. After this date, any rooms not assigned to a valid name will be released from your sub-block.
Additional hotel policies can be found here.
ConferenceDirect is the only official hotel partner endorsed by the AOSSM 2024 Annual Meeting. We strongly encourage you to book rooms for you and your staff within our official hotel block, through ConfereceDirect. If you are contacted by other third-party companies offering hotel booking assistance or discounted rates, please be aware they are most likely a scam and AOSSM cannot guarantee your hotel reservation upon arrival.
Exhibit or Sponsorship Questions?
Ready to book your booth? Contact Scott Brewster, Exhibit Sales, 312.265.9640 or [email protected].
Already exhibiting and would like support or need answers to questions? Contact Barry Sacks, Exhibit Manager, 312.265.9642 or [email protected].
Looking for sponsorship opportunities? Contact Melanie Stanton, CAE, CFRE, Senior Director of Development & Individual Giving, 847.655.8651 or [email protected].